Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW for Open Work Order Creation

former_member193016
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Can you help me and provide an guidance for creating the Open Work Orders in a new legacy using the LSMW? Is there any Batch/Direct imput for this?

Thank you very much.

Sorin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sorin,

Refer the below link to learn about LSMW creation

Steps to create a simple LSMW using batch input recording - ABAP Development - SCN Wiki

Regards

Terence

former_member193016
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Maria,

Is not about creation of one recording. This is very simple... I talk, here, about the situation in which there are several files to be uploaded and this is not one recording thing. There can be one Batch/Direct imput, one IDOC or, maybe, one BAPI. My question is about this. For recordings... there is no need to open a thread...

Thank you.

Sorin

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sorin,

Thanks for your reply. LSMW can be used to record multiple records, the example is shown only one. You need to prepare the load sheet of the Work orders to be created. Once load sheets are uploaded in system, using Batch input you will be creating the order through fore ground / back ground.

Any way, you can wait for experts reply, they might provide you some concrete information.

Regards

Terence

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Sorin,

There is no standard IBIP program for batch input of Work Orders that I am aware of.

Basically, I see three options for you to explore:

1) IDOC route with the message type IORDER

2) Using one or several Batch input recordings for your various cases (as you mentioned you may have several files to upload etc.) to create Work Orders; use the SKIP_RECORD & TRANSFER_RECORD statements in your END_OF_RECORD conversion rules block where appropriate.

3) Creating a custom ABAP report to create Work Orders using BAPI

See