cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unified Rendering Notes and prog WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Been applying some notes to our 7.40 system related to Unified Rendering.  Have followed the advice detailed in this blog.

Unified Rendering Notes - Which one to apply - Web Dynpro ABAP - SCN Wiki

All have applied successfully in the upgraded SNOTE.  Problem is there is a consistency error between the deployed version and the CLUR_NW7=>VERSION_PROPERTIES.

This is noted as a possible outcome in the blog above, and I've looked at and applied note 2121085.

This creates a program 'Z_MIME_DUPLICATES_DELETE' which has been run in both test and real mode OK.

Then I've run WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES again, selecting "Force MIME deployment" and deleting the cache.  This has run fine but the mismatch remains.

Please see below. Deployed version lower than CLUR_NW7.

Anyone got any ideas on how to get these two values synced after attempting the SAP advice?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is your SP level? Did you apply the notes starting with the note for you SP level and then top-down? If yes, here is something you can try. Start resetting the note implementations one by one in the reverse order until the two versions / change lists match, then start applying again one by one in the right order. Once you figure out which note causes the problem, search for notes for that note and if required create a customer incident. You might not even have to create the customer incident, I myself have been able to solve inconsistencies in the past by simply resetting and installing the notes again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Samuli,

Done as suggested and reapplied the note #2129844 which has reverted the MIME patch back up to 227460 on both deployed and CLUR_NW7.  In program WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES both versions match now, so thanks for the advice.  All fixed now.

Answers (0)