cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data archiving PO 7.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

According to Customer demands we have configured data archiving in PO 7.4 (Java only). We did both: XML DAS and background processing configuration.

We had it successfully working - each night all the messages processed within previous day were successfully archived. But starting from February situation has changed. Only few (15-20) or zero messages are archived in prod system. Dev is ok - all the messages are archived. So the question is where can we take a look at archiving or some system logs to find out the reason? Could you also give me some ideas on what may be wrong here?

WBR

Dmitriy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Дмитрий,

Have you checked if the archiving/delete jobs have finished correctly?,. In the Adapter Engine Jobs you can check if some exception is raised.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Inaki,

That's the question I'm asking! - how can I check the status of jobs? Where do I find corresponding logs / monitor?

WBR

Dmitriy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be your archiving jobs are not functioning correctly. Please check the below link

Using Java Archiving Cockpit - Data Archiving - SAP Library

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sriram, this is just one of steps we surely executed as well as a very helpful blog http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2011/11/16/aae-archiving-in-sap-pi-711-with-...

Still we're experiencing difficulties described earlier.

WBR

Dmitriy