cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action box Quality notification

former_member275939
Participant
0 Kudos

I have the need to create a number of action boxes to implement in Quality notification....

They are more like links to standard transactions:

Maintain BOM

Maintain Material master

Maintain Routing

Create ECO

Change ECO

Check inventory levels...

Is there an easy way to crete these Action boxes? A bit of a djungle to find these in SPRO under QCC1

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gianmaria_leoni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I have never tried it, but I'm quietly sure that there is no possibility to do it only with customizing activities. Maybe you need to ask your abaper to create some custom function modules to achieve your goal.

Customizing steps

Through QCC1 navigate to "Define action box"

Then "Define functions for the action box" --> Open Activities for your Notification type and insert a new row.

Fill all the relevant information for the activity (i.e. icon, sorting, usage)

In the field "function module" you will put your Z FM.

Programming steps:

The Z FM should be copied, as search help tells, by a QM06_FA*  (Function modules for actions) or QM06_FM*  (Function modules for tasks). For copy I mean same export/input parameters.

For the logic in the FM it is a simple call transaction (i.e. CS02, MM02 etc.) skipping initial screens.

It needed an FM for each transaction to run exept if the abaper could recongnize wich is the activity button pressed, in this case depending on button pressed he could use it as a parameter to understand which transaction must call.

I warn you that I never tried it, but in case I will for sure I will use this approach.

Hope this could help you.

BR.

Gianmaria