cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in idocs sent through XML HTTP port

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm currently working in PI 7.3 dual stack. There is an issue with the CREMAS and MATMAS idocs that are sent from ECC systems. They are being sent through XML HTTP port to PI.

When reaching PI, failing in moni with error "No receiver could be determined". I have checked the message header and the receiver determination, no issues with that.

But when I post the same messages from PI integration engine in RWB, they are getting processed successfully and sent to the corresponding receiver system. So what is the actual problem here? I'm not able to locate the issue. Please help.

Thanks,

Jegatha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for all your inputs!!

Finally, the issue is solved. The mistake was in the HTTP path used, where there was a unwanted space between '=' and the BS name. We removed it and it started working.

Thanks,

Jegatha

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try clearing sxi_cache.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

SXI_CACHE shows that the cache content is up to date.

Thanks,

Jegatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try to update the ASMA properties of the Sender BS from the SLD.

BR,

Diptee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diptee,

I have checked the ASMA properties. It is exactly the same as in SLD BS.

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jegatha,

Please check the following, if you have setup the configs as mentioned :

Regards,

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaikh,

Thanks for the document. I have configured all the steps as mentioned. The issue has ben resolved as there was some mistake in the HTTP path used in ECC!!

And in the document, it was said like to use HTTP plain adapter in the sender side, which we are not using, but the interface works.

Thanks,

Jegatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jegatha,

Thanks for the screen shots. It looks fine. Can u try dummy activating the receiver determination and receiver agreement and try restarting the msg

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

I did some dummy change and activated. I tried restarting from sxmb_moni, but failed to process. I have posted the same message from RWB, then it got processed!!

Regards,

Jegatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jegatha,

Please provide a screen shot of the RD(complete) for both CREMAS and MATMAS and also the the configuration test in ID successsful one

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

CREMAS RD and test screens

MATMAS RD and test screens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check sender service and sender interface as displayed in SXI_MONITOR and compare names to those, which receiver determination is configured for. Are they for sure the same?Also message & its namespace, does it fullfil the interface description?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Yes. the message header and the Rx. determination matches exactly. When I post it from RWB, I'm using the same sender service and the sender interface (have taken from the message header in sxi_monitor ). There is no message specific namespace since this is idoc.

I have give the screenshot of the message below.

Thanks,

Jegatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Presuming there is no Receiver determination condition. Can u try testing this via the configuration in ID and see if it works. Also try dummy activating the configuration for RD and ID, Receiver agreement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

We have tow interfaces for CREMAS and MATMAS. CREMAS is sent to one receiver and MATMAS is sent to two receivers where we have used Rx condition to determine the receiver. But the problem is in both the interfaces.

I checked by testing the configuration with the same payload in ID. It works fine.

Thanks,

Jegatha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems like a configuration issue. Was this working before or is a new interface?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This interface is not working since it has been created. I have re-configured all the objects and checked. But still no luck.

Below are the configurations in place. Tell me if anything else I should check.

HTTP connection (RFC destination type H)from ECC pointing to PI. (necessary partner profile and XML HTTP port)

RFC destination type 3 pointing to ECC system in PI.

Thanks,

Jegatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen and Sriram,

Yes. They are matching exactly. Below are the failed message and the same message which has been sent rwb has been processed successfully.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jegatha,

What is the column before the sender component in your screen shot? are you using any party for this interface?

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, that's the message id. No party is used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please give a screen shot of the failed and successful message in Moni along with your Interface determination and Receiver detrmn

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

You can find the error message and Rx determination in the original post. Below are the screen shots of processed message and Interface determination.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please provide the screen shot from the home page(SXI_MONITOR) showing configuration details

Regards,

Sriram

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jegatha,

Is your sender business system is correctly matching according to your receiver determination because i cant see from your screen shots.

Regards,
Praveen.