cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SRM cFolders

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to activate cFolders in SRM.  Does anyone know if in SRM 7.03 using the NWBC as the front end if I can use cFolders?  Is it required to have the portal in order to have cFolders?  Is there SAP documentation that states that Portal is a requirement?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

Portal is not a must for Cfolders. You should be able to use using NWBC. At the end of the day you need to have a system to be able to display BSP pages (in case of Cfolders) and NWBC should do.

Thanks and Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can refer the below link-

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the link saurabh, but we are on SRM 7.03  and I do not see the service CFX_RFC_UI in our system in the SICF transaction.  Is there a basis component that needs to be installed?

Has something changed in SRM 7.03?

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you of course need to install cFolders first. Did you do that, following the Master Guide?

Check it out here:

http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000728388

Regards, Ulf.

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

CFX_RFC_UI is no longer required on SRM. It was required in SRM 5.0 from SRM 7.0 you need to download Cfolder . This application needs to be on Cfolder system which could be on same client as SRM or different client .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this guide valid for SRM 7.03 with NW7.4?  Our basis person seems that think it is not?  Thought maybe you would know if it is or not?

Thanks,

Paul

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

This is the latest Master Guide for cFolders.

Ulf.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ulf,

Just so that I am clear, you believe that this guide is valid for NW7.4?

Regards,

Paul

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, that is my assumption, as nothing changed on cFolders since the guide was released for NW 7.0.

Ulf.

Answers (0)