SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCS Budget control - how to check a different value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will understand if there is a possibility, without changing the standard functionality of FM budget checks, and eventually using some user exit, to modify the value that an FI document check on Budget availability in the moment that the document is posted.

Meaning, I need a functionality more or less like "tolerance profile" that works with % and value limit, but with a dynamic value of tolerance, that will be calculated via a user exit anytime an FI document is posted.

For example I need to check if there is 85€ available for a Good receipt of 100€, or check if there is 76€ of available for an invoice of 140€.

Thanks

BR

Giovanni

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All this is manageable via tolerance profiles with potential help of AVC BADI. You can create several profiles and derive them following your needs. Keep in mind, though, that AVC checks are not at all applied to GRs, mentioned in your example, in standard SAP. If you want to activate AVC for GRs, you have to modify the system. For more info, read instructions in note  1690803 - OFUP: AVC SAP Notes when updating goods receipt

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All this is manageable via tolerance profiles with potential help of AVC BADI. You can create several profiles and derive them following your needs. Keep in mind, though, that AVC checks are not at all applied to GRs, mentioned in your example, in standard SAP. If you want to activate AVC for GRs, you have to modify the system. For more info, read instructions in note  1690803 - OFUP: AVC SAP Notes when updating goods receipt

Regards,

Eli