cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax determination in the invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can you please help me with the following?

In a sales order I changed some fields in TKOMP/TKOMK (country of departure, tax classification for customer and material) in USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK/TKOMP (MV45AFZZ), since there was the requirement that the destination country taxes should be applied. It works fine for the sales order, but since in my case taxes are redetermined in the invoice I was looking for a way to modify the structures in the invoice as well.

In RV60AFZZ there are also USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK and USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP, so I modified the code accordingly. However, I'm not getting the desired result. The situation I observe is a bit weird: if I go in VF02/03 to the conditions on the item level, the tax is false (i.e. my modifications seem to not have been taken into account). However, if I jump to Analysis, then I see the correct value.

Do my field modifications come at a point in time, which is too late? If so, is tehre a way to set the fields so that the values are taken into account when the tax determination occurs?

Thanks in advance!

Alexander.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alex,

For testing purpose, apply a Pricing Type that does not redetermine taxes. And then check if the correct tax value is flowing from the sales order to billing document? In this case, no modification needs to be done in billing.

Or business must re-determine taxes during creation of bill? Is this a mandatory business requirement?

TW

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Could you please explain your business requirement? have you tried Alternate calculation routines?

Thanks and Regards
Atulkumar Dagade

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Try putting the code into another user exit.

Jobi