cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate requests got generated for same user while executing UAR in GRC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

I am facing a very critical issue in GRC 10.

Duplicate requests have got generated for same user in GRC 10 while executing UAR .

Please suggest a way out .

Regards,

Rahul Muni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

what is your current SP level?

Please see for example: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1829331

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro,

My client had executed the Job ' Generate data for access request UAR Review ' 3 times , once on 14th feb, once on 15th feb and once on 16th feb.

My client generated this job for all the users and so I guess 3 requests got generated for the
same users.

Can this be the reason for generation of Duplicate requests for the same users ?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Rahul Muni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro,

As mentioned in my earlier posts, 3 requests have been generated for the same users while executing UAR.

My client had executed the job ' Generate data for access request UAR Review ' 3 times , once on 14th feb, once on 15th feb and once on 16th feb.

Approvers have received 3 requests in their work inbox.

Requests generated on 16th feb. are the right ones and should be approved by the Approvers.

Is there any way by which all the UAR requests which were generated on 14th & 15th feb get cancelled / rejected ?

Please suggest .

Regards,

Rahul Muni

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

To cancel the unwanted requests, you can do so as an GRC administrator.

You can go to Access Management Tab -> Access Request Administration -> Search Requests

In the form select "User Access Review Workflow" in the Process ID dropdown and hit search. You can select the requests you want to cancel and hit "Cancel Instance" button over the table.

Thanks

Sammukh

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahul,

I think you can cancel unwanted requests from Administrator window? Are  you not able to do it?

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your Inputs ..!

Answers (0)