SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM_DLOI and FMN4N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

i have message error (PERIO,LFMOIU08) FI057 when doing MIGO t_CODE.

I have read that i can solve this error if first i use FM_DLOI and then FMN4N to reconstruct PO.

But after all if MIGO is OK i lost PO commitments that is to say i have no more FMIOI records with types amounts = 300 and 350. I just can't reconstruct PO commitments with FMN4N.

Regards,

Robert

7 REPLIES 7

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As explained in the note (I guess, we both speak of 541315), you have alternative of executing ZFFMRC_541315 report provided within.

If you go for FM_DLOI/FMN4N you will indeed loose CF history for this PO, but it is not unconditionally mandatory to have it if you don't intend to do some carry-backward activities.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Eli for tour prompt answer.

We can't install OSS Note 541315 so my question is : is there any alternative than using FM_DLOI and losing CF history ?

My customer uses FM2J and FM3J each year.

Regards,

Roberto

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, FM_DLOI will delete CF data from FMIOI table, which is the only source for CF records. But, why cannot you use report mentioned in note 541315?

Also, I understand that they use carry-backward (FMJ3), but you just have to make sure that for this particular problematic PO, they won't use it anymore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli,

i cannot use the report mentioned in note 541315 because my basis administrator told me this OSS note is not compatible.

Regards,

Roberto

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to copy the report found in correction instructions of version EA-PS release 500 and create it manually, with the settings mentioned in the note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My basis refuses to copy the report because our release version of EA-PS is 600.010.

I will finally use FM_DLOI even if i use CF history.

Thank you for your answer Eli,

Regards,

Roberto

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It doesn't matter; the report is good also for 600.010.