cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 2.0 Installation issue: "Role for Personas" table is empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Personas experts,

I have Personas 2.0 used on sandbox, and now our SAP Basis team is installing the Personas 2.0 on a testing server. After the installation, I was helping the to do the customization/configuration.

However,  when I run SPRO,  and execute "Maintain Personas Roles", I got info msg: "Client xxx has status 'not modificable''". This leads to an empty role table. But I need to have the roles in this table in order to assign users the roles in admin ui tool. SAP Basis team tried to activate/enable the table for modification, but still no roles seen in the spro tcode.

Does anyone know how to resolve this from Basis? What procedures are missing in the installation? Appreciate if detailed steps can be given.

Thx.

Dong Zhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue was solved by SAP Basis guys by installing some notes, see the helpful tip above. I guess nothing more I can do as the Personas app developer. So close this thread. Thx.

Dong

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Many thanks. I will ask Basis to check this. 🙂

Br,

Dong

Mohanraj
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please implement SAP note 1869640 to fix this issue.

Regards,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you checked in ST06 system settings, it should be modification status and also check in scc4 tcode clint settings that clint should also be in modified status ... 

regards,

harish