cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Return sales, condition value calculation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am creating  return sales order (order type-RE) with reference to a Billing document, and reducing the quantity while creating the sales order (Example: Ref billing quantity-60 and sales order quantity-30). Here even though the quantity is reduced to 30 PC the basic excise duty value shown in the sales order is same as in the reference billing document (with 60 PC quantity).

In pricing procedure for condition type (basic Excise duty) calculation type used is 355.

Kindly help me out to over come this issue.

Regards,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

this was happening as in copy control setting Pricing type was given as D- Copy pricing elements unchanged  and later i changed to G-Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes.

Thank you all for your replies

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your post is not sufficient to understand your requirement.  Let me know whether your client are into TAXINJ or TAXINN.  Also as requested already, share your pricing procedure screen shot.  Moreover, have you checked the Analysis screen from condition tab of that sale order ?  If not, better check there which will give a clear picture.  Finally, ensure that there is no manual condition type JMAN used in billing document in which case, as per routine 355, system will copy that value.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode.  Post all your CIN related queries here.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Have you checked the pricing analysis..?

What is the calculation type of that condition type ..?

Will be good to look at the Pricing procedure screen shot here.

Regards

Jobi