cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.4 Connectivity to Central SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

PI 7.4 Server installation has been done. PI is connected to Central SLD. Connectivity is also a success one. But when doing SLDCHECK, getting below error,

Calling function LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM

Retrieving data from the SLD server...

No corresponding business system found for system <SID>     client 100

=> Check and maintain the SLD content for the current client

Summary: Connection to SLD works technically, but the SLD content may need maintenance

=> Check and maintain the SLD data content

Since I am a PI consultant I gut struck here that how can I add Client details in SLD / Business System?

Please help..

Regards

Amar..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath

You will need to create a new Business System for the ABAP stack of your PI server. Refer to the following SAP library link. The Business System Role should be Integration Server.

Configures the Integration Server and Business Systems in the SLD - Configuring Process Integration ...

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

I hope that steps is for creating new Biz Sys to connect SAP R3. Am i right?

Regards

Amar..

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's also for connecting the ABAP stack of your PI server to SLD. You will need that to resolve the error shown in SLDCHECK.

Let say for example you have a dual stack PI system with below details:

SID - PID

Client - 100

In your SLD, you should find a Technical System "PID on <serverhostname>" with type "AS ABAP" automatically registered.

You need to create a Business System for this technical system following the link above. In the last step, you need to select Business System Role = Integration Server.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

Created but facing the same error. Any other suggestion please?

Regards

Amar..

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please provide screenshots for the following for further analysis?

i) Screenshot of error in SLDCHECK

ii) Screenshot of ALL tabs for the newly created Business System for PI ABAP stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please share your mail id..

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer to my reply in the following thread regarding sharing of private information.

Re: Multiple IDOC-xml to flat file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eng,

Thats fine. After restarting the server now sldcheck works fine.

But getting some different error in Integration Directory. error screenshot is listed below,

kindly help to resolve. Even RWB --> Component Monitor page not opening.

Regards

Amar..

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wow.. looks like your PI system has not been properly set up.

In general, I would suggest that you check with your Basis consultant if the post installation steps have been done properly. It can be started from the wizard in NWA -> Configuration -> Configuration Wizard. Below is the SAP help link as a reference.

Configuring Process Integration After Installation - SAP Library

Particularly for your issue, I suggest that you run a Cache Connectivity Test to get further details:-

PIMON -> Testing -> Cache Connectivity Test

Rgds

Eng Swee