cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Gateway SP7.4 - Data Provider implementation 'ZOM_ODC_WORKFLOW_HUB_0001_BE' '01' '/IWPGW/BWF' does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We are using Gateway SP7.4 (central hub deployment) and I am configuring the standard SAP Gateway. I've implemented the WFHUBSERVICE and I was able to see the list of functions using Format. But when I call the /sap/opu/odata/IWWRK/WFHUBSERVICE/WorkflowTaskCollection, it gives me this error:

Data Provider implementation 'ZOM_ODC_WORKFLOW_HUB_0001_BE' '01' '/IWPGW/BWF' does not exist

I found out that one of the steps is to assign the software version to the service via "Assign Data Provider to Data Model" in SPRO (in gateway system). However I'm unable to see this node in SPRO.

According to the doc, I should be able to see it via SPRO->SAP NetWeaver->Gateway->OData Channel Development with IW_BEP->Registration.

However, I'm unable to see the node "OData Channel Development with IW_BEP":

Can you please advise how/where can I implement the missing Data Provider?

Thank you!

Regards,

Ray

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ray,

This node may not be present in your SPRO. The table corresponding to that node is '/IWFND/V_MGDPIM' . You can assign your data provider to data model in this table by inserting new entries.

Regards,

Ekansh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ekansh,

Thanks for your help and reply.

Yes this table exists and I think I will be able to configure the mapping directly in the table. However, I've found the root cause of the issue specifically for my case. I realised that the config record for "Manage SAP System Aliases" under "Software Version" field was set to "/IWPGW/BWF" which is specific to Task Gateway, and I used this alias in my WFHUBSERVICE. The correct version for this should be DEFAULT, so as soon as I changed to DEFAULT and recreated the service, it worked fine.4

Cheers,

Ray

Answers (0)