Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD ATP on V_V2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

I am facing a peculiar situation  in V_V2

Summary of the issue

Stock A - 400 available .. STO created and 300 from it was reserved . subsequently 2 sales order( X and Y) created with order quantity of 300 each .

For sales order X , the confirmed quantity is 100 , and for sales order Y - confirmed quantity is 0 .

We Ran V_V2 giving priority to sales order

Expected result    Sales Order X with Confirmed Quantity of 300 confirmed , Sales order Y should have 100 confirmed qty and STO should hve 0 Confirmed quantity

Actual Output : Sales order X confirmed with 300 Qty , Sales order Y confirmed with 100 Qty and STO still having 300 as committed qty .

Because of the above issue the Total issues will be  higher than total receipts .

Any pointer to solve the above issue will be appreciated .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jags,

Please display the parameters that were on your V_V2 screen when it ran.

Please display the current CO09 using checking rule A

Please display the current CO09 using the checking rule configured for your STOs.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Jags,

The first thing I notice is that your V_V2 screen looks a bit different from the V_V2 screens I have used.  Is it possible that there are some enhancements implemented?  I don't have an un-modified system available to me today to look at, so I can't really tell for sure.

It is a little difficult to evaluate, since the situation has changed; there now exist 1000 onhand (more than 400 onhand balance per your original post; although the problem of overconfirmation persists).

Can you please display the OVZ9 for YI/A and YI/03?

Best Regards,

DB49