Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For return delivery,two material document created

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For a return delivery,system is showing two material document.(With same batch,serial numbers).Now problem is billing(Credit Memo) was completed against this return delivery.

Is there any way to remove this duplicate material document created without cancelling the Billing(Credit Memo)

NOTE:

Delivery Qty is 10.So after two material document system is showing 20 qty with 10 serial number alone.Rest of the qty is without serial number.

Kindly suggest me in this juncture.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I also got this same issue three times in a year in 2014. I contacted SAP and they gave me the same note which is already shared. After implementing this note you will see a program in SE38 ZZWASTOR. Go to its coding and read the instructions.

PS: My top management was not accepting this explanation because SAP has mentioned that they are also caused by some system error which is not traceable and this is still a big question mark for SAP's reliability.

Thank$

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your input

Even this report is not working. Im not able to cancel the material document.If do the same through VL09 by select one material document.It allows to cancel.

For this report to work properly,whether i have delete the delivery document?

Kindly suggest

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You don't need to delete or reverse delivery document. If you'll see the document flow of return delivery you will see two material documents in document flow. Just copy any one material document number and reverse that using this program I have mentioned in my earlier post. It will only adjust the material document and your stock. Check your stock after reversing this.

Thank$

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could be due to some data inconsistency.  You can correct this by cancelling one of the material documents.  Go through this note which will guide you how to achieve that

• Note 424414 - GI: Correction report for canceling material documents

G. Lakshmipathi