cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP Error - HTTPS has not been configured on this Server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

We are using SRM 5.00 with SRM server 5.5.

The business scenario that we are trying is Supplier Registration with SRM Server and ECC as backend system.

We are able to configure Supplier screening part, purchaser is able to view the potential suppliers and also able to accept and reject the supplier.

After that we would like to transfer the supplier from registration system to SRM server via OPI. For this I have define supplier screening application as supplier directory in SRM server.

As per configuration guide we have defined External Web Services (Catalog. Vendor list etc) in SRM server

We have also set corresponding values in attribute CAT in User.

However, when I select Transfer Supplier or Preselect Suppliers or Supplier Monitor in SRM server system issues following error message

Business Server Page (BSP) error

What happened?

Calling the BDP page was terminated due to an error.

HTTPS has not been configured on this Server.

SAP note:

The following error test was processed in the system:

BSP Exception: Access to page default.htm requires HTTPS. HTTPS has not been configured on this Server.

Error Type:

Your SAP Business Server Pages Team.

1. How do I check whether HTTPS Configuration setting is active on SRM Server?

2. If not active how do I active?

3. Can any one recommend OSS note for HTTPS?

Please help!!

Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Configure a https port in tx SMICM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to select the transaction "SCREEN SUPPLIERS" under BUSNESS PARTNER node and not the trasncns(you have mentioned) under the "MANAGE BUSINESS PARTNER" node.

Also test the BSP application ROS_PRESCREEN in EBP in SE80 to verify all the ITS related Settings.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

I am able to accept or reject the prospective business partner in Preselect Sppliers (Screen Suppliers) under Business Partner.

Now after this the accepted BPs should appear in Supplier Directory in SRM server. Am I right?

Now Purchaser selects supplier from the supplier directory in the SRM Server System and transfers supplier via OPI link into the SRM Server System.

So where would I find the Supplier Directory options?

If I give my user Role SAP_EC_SUS_ROS_PROCESSOR, he get the Manage Business Partner options like Transfer Supplier, Preselect Supplier and Supplier Monitor.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try this ->

<u>Make a copy of the standard Role in PFCG transaction [Take help of BASIS guys] - (i.e., The user Role SAP_EC_SUS_ROS_PROCESSOR, and give the access to whatever transactions you need to give to the particualr user role as per your business requirements.)</u>

<i>Few relevant SAP OSS notes to refer -></i>

<b>Note 720549 Vendor Eval. BSP exception: Access requires HTTPS

Note 859750 - SRM VE: javaScript error on vendor evaluation BSP

Note 863232 Problem with first logon to the SUS application

Note 773160 SRM-SUS: Error in configuration guide

Note 726212 SRM40-SUS: Business partner - correction for SP00

Note 1041484 Message cx_sy_ref_is_initial in sus invoice

Note 990745 Message cx_sy_ref_is_initial in sus invoice

Note 786285 - Composite SAP note for BI Content 3.5.3 Add-On Patch 06

743052 - Composite SAP note for BI Content 3.5.2 Add-On Patch 08

494915 - Display of Web request in process: SSO does not work

Note 595519 - Include EBP in a portal

Note 527382 - SRM: Error in portal content</b>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will be accepting/rejecting the Supplier in ROS client under "SCREEN SUPPLIERS".

AFter you haev done that,goto trasncn "SCREEN SUPPLIERS" in EBP client .There you will see the link for Supplier directory.Click on that and logon to the ROS client.There you can see your accepted supplier whcih you can now trasnfer to the EBP client.

Also in addition to the ROS role,you need the STRATEGIC PURCHASER role under whcih you can see the trascn SCREEN SUPPLIERS under the BUSINESS PARTNER node.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.