cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after integarating my webdynpro configuration into net weaver portal its asking sap credentials?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have implemented  one custom webdynpro component then i have created custom application configuration  for Hress_a_cats_1 standard webdynpro application in FPM_OVP_component.

here i am displaying 2 tabs :

tab1 :  in this i am displaying one view/window details

tab2 : here its displaying another view ( logic : i have created on I FRAME Ui element , for this u have property data source , we need to bind the URL for this. Here i need to construct the URL for required application )

i am using the standard application " hress_a_ptarq_leavreq_appl" my code as below. from back end  all are working fine.

but in portal : while navigating one tab to another (if i click on Tab2 - first instance its asking sap login credentials  ) i need to resolve this.

1. Can i use Standard webdynpro application ? or we need to copy to customapplication(ZXX)?

2. because of the below code its asking sap credentials ?

please can one suggest me on this what would be the issues?

"Assign the configuration names to build the URL.

*  e_in_parametrs-name = 'SAP-WD-CONFIGID'.

*  e_in_parametrs-value = 'HRESS_AC_PTARQ_LEAVREQ_1'.

*  APPEND e_in_parametrs TO is_in_psrsmetrs.

*  CLEAR e_in_parametrs.

CALL METHOD cl_wd_utilities=>construct_wd_url

EXPORTING

application_name = 'hress_a_ptarq_leavreq_appl'

in_parameters    = is_in_psrsmetrs

IMPORTING

out_absolute_url = w_url.

*--->Assign to gloabal

wd_assist->gv_cal_url = w_url.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Why you need to go to your custom one.

You can try with the standard SAP application and if you need any changes, you can opt for configuration changes and in-deed for enhancement of your WDC.

Please tell us the scenario what you are looking for, so that we can have give you some idea.

BR,

RAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

Thank you.

my scenario as follows.

1. i am implementing one custom webdynpro component( same as HRESS_C_TIMES) for time sheet   and Leave request . Here

a. in one view i am displaying time sheet details totally customization code

b. in second view displaying Leave request details, here i have created one IFRame ui element

for this data source is URL. here i am constructing the url with following code.

Assign the configuration names to build the URL.

*  e_in_parametrs-name = 'SAP-WD-CONFIGID'.

*  e_in_parametrs-value = 'HRESS_AC_PTARQ_LEAVREQ_1'.

*  APPEND e_in_parametrs TO is_in_psrsmetrs.

*  CLEAR e_in_parametrs.

CALL METHOD cl_wd_utilities=>construct_wd_url

EXPORTING

application_name = 'hress_a_ptarq_leavreq_appl'

in_parameters    = is_in_psrsmetrs

IMPORTING

out_absolute_url = w_url.

2. i have created application configuration for  Hress_a_cats_1 application from    FPM_OVP_COMPONENT here in one tab dispalying time sheet and second tab Leave request details

issue is after integrating this configuration into portal when we click upon leave details tab its asking Sap login credentials .

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked whether SSO is active for that standard component?.Check with your portal team.

Thanks

KH

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

As Katrice told, please check on your SSO at first.

Also please analyze that your OBN in portal is working well. Check for the prerequisites in SAP Doc below.

SAP Library - Business Package for Employee Self-Service (WDA) 1.50.

BR,

RAM.