Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Hazardous substance management config doc

former_member191252
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any one who worked on SAP HSM, can you share config doc ?

--

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tarun

please confirm that you would like to use this SAP EHS component:

Hazardous Substance Management (EHS-HSM) - SAP Library

If answer is yes: there are some threads in this FORUM. But the use etc. in industry of this solutions seems to be limited. I am not aware of a "Best Practise" document

Examples are:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3454822

In many cases SAP consultants "mix" the use of EHS-BD etc. with the use of "EHS-HSM"; and there is now some kind of overlap in "Component Extension for SAP EHS Management".

To my knowledeg there is as well imited information on this component on SAP Marketplace. I am nor aware of any kind of "consulting OSS" note.

C.B.

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

very nice doc on hsm .

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Chris,

Can we generate sara reports in EHSM component extension . If so how and through which Component ?

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

As of the 4.0 release of the component extension for SAP EHS Management, you can manage chemical health and safety processes including the hazardous material inventory reports (often referred to as SARA 312 and 313 in the United States). You will find it in the risk assessment application under "managing chemicals for health and safety processes". Please see the product documentation for the details of how this is handled in the solution.

Answers (0)