Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All about JAVA Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I require JAVA adapter in XI process

please anybody can suggest me ho JAVA Adapter works and also how one communication cycle in XI Completes.

thanks,

RP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

JDBC adapter requires drivers from the vendor.

It enables u to connect database systems to the integration server .The adapter converts database content to XML messages and vice versa.

Just have a look at these links:

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

TIPS and TUTORIALS:

/people/yining.mao/blog/2006/09/13/tips-and-tutorial-for-sender-jdbc-adapter

Regards,

Gunasree.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi r p,

Could you please explain more clear.I did not understand what exactly you are looking out.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What do u mean by Java Adapter?

You can use Java Proxies...

U can use JDBC / JMS adapters depending on ur terget side..

Thanks,

Himadri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Dear it's JDBC adapter

actually i want to connect D2K application with SAP and want to transfer data vice versa so please could u explain me how whole communication channel will function.

thanks,

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/main&;

this link from WIKI would help u buddy..

Exchange Infrastructure >WIKI-->Main > Step-by-Step Guides > JDBC TO JDBC

Cheers,

Raghavesh

Message was edited by:

Raghavesh Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

D2K Application with SAP .. means .. Are you using XI as middle between D2K and SAP???

Application -- XI -- SAP R3.. , you can use IDoc/RFC adapters here as receiver side and here you mensioned the D2K application , it is not data base , so Where do you need the JDBC Adapter??

D2K is developer 2000 is the frontend applicaiton to Oracle Database.

Can you please clear about it..

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R.P.,

To access any database forst you have to install JDBC driver. For installing JDBC driver check this thread:

To understand JDBC adapter and its uses check all these links mentioned below:

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/22/b4d13b633f7748b4d34f3191529946/frameset.htm">What is JDBC Adapter</a>

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30 : FILE to JDBC Adapter using SAP XI 3.0

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-on-jdbc-receiver-response : XI: How-to on JDBC receiver response

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step : JDBC Receiver Adapter -- Synchronous Select – Step by Step

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/10/24/connecting-to-ms-access-using-receiver-jdbc-adapter-without-dsn : Connecting to MS Access using receiver JDBC Adapter (Without DSN)

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear D2K having Oracle as Backend.