cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate Credit Management with external systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am having an ECC system, whose component information says SAP ECC 6.0 and its component information has FSCM_CCD 617 sp 3 and FINBASIS 747 sp 3.

i have to integrate credit management with both FICA 617 sp 3 internally in ECC system through PI and to external systems through PI.

i have seen the below link as the interface we have to use is CreditPaymentBehaviourSummaryNotification_In for updation in Credit management:

SAP A2A Interface CreditPaymentBehaviourSummaryNotification_In - Business Process Configuration for ...

Step 3 in below link for above interface:

SAP Library - SAP Credit Management Configuration Guide

now the issue is in PI, when i am importing the software component FSCM_CCD 617 in ESR, it is not having the above service interface - i even tried importing software components FSCM_CCD 618 and FSCM_CCD 747 from the SLD, but still i am not finding the above standard service interface. Any idea how to get the above standard service interface in ESR in PI system? All helpful replies will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This interface is belong to FINBASIS component. So you need download this ESR content from SMP then import into PI.

Technical NameCreditPaymentBehaviourSummaryNotification_In
Namespacehttp://sap.com/xi/FSCM/Global
Latest Software Component VersionFINBASIS 736
First Shipped With: Software Component VersionFINBASIS 600

Business Context and Use

You can use this inbound service operation to update your credit management account information with data based on a customer’s payment behavior.

Related Operations
  • This inbound operation carries the data that is changed. The Credit Payment Behaviour In inbound service operation notifies your credit management system of the change.

Features

The Change Credit Management Account Behaviour  inbound operation receives  information about a party’s payment behavior. This data is used to calculate the party’s credit rating and credit limit. The credit check process also uses this information.

The information set contains the most up to date payment information such as the oldest open item, dunning data, and the days outstanding sales (DSO) information. Some further examples of the data that may be received by this service operation are:

• A percentage representing the total amount for all the customer’s open items divided by the total amount of a customer’s overdue open items.
  • The customer’s largest credit exposure during the last twelve months.
  • Sales to the customer during the last twelve months.
  • User defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that are transferred in a property valuation table. This remooves the need to add new fields to the message type.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon/Swee/All,

Thnx. FINBASIS 736 imported in ESR, so the CreditPaymentBehaviourSummaryNotification_In is seen. also configured it in Integration directory - but my ECC 6.0 system is on EHP7, so FINBASIS 747 was there, so in SLD, in ECC technical system, i added EHP6 for ECC 6.0 , so was able to configure the ICO object in our pi731 system.

But in ECC system, in SPROXY, i am not able to see the FINBASIS 736, rather i am seeing FINBASIS 747, so is this happening because my ecc system is on EHP7 - So how to get the above service interface in SPROXY, since the above service interface is in EHP6 ? All helpful replies will be rewarded.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stewart

You should import the FINBASIS version and SP level that matches your ECC backend system. The version 736 shown by Leon above is just as an example.

Since your ECC has FINBASIS 747 SP 3, you should import that. I had a look and it is available in SAP marketplace.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we configure a scenario involving proxy from ECC system to SAP PO 7.4 system, so the connection being used is an HTTP connection from ECC to PO.

Now when we configure the scenario from ECC to PO to third party system, in Integration Directory, then on sender side, we use SOAP communication channel - transport protocol - HTTP - this is ok.

What should we choose for message protocol - XI 3.0 or SOAP 1.1  for sender client proxy interface? i tried using XI3.0 and the message came in PO from ECC, but when i tried SOAP 1.1, then the same interface errorered in ECC saying com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.routing.RoutingException: InterfaceDetermination did not yield any actual interface?

What should we choose for message protocol - XI 3.0 or SOAP 1.1  for receiver server proxy interface?

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Stewart

Since you are on PO7.4, it would be a single stack system. To connect to/from ECC for proxy-based interface you need to use SOAP adapter with XI 3.0 protocol. You can refer to the following articles for more details.

Rgds

Eng Swee

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Stewart

Noticed that you opened another thread for the proxy related query.  Please close this thread if you have no further queries related to the original question here.

http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why

Rgds

Eng Swee

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stewart

Just to supplement the correct answer from Leon above.

When you mentioned "import SWCV", are you just importing it directly from SLD? If you are then it's not the correct approach. The following Wiki lists the steps mentioned by Leon above on downloading and importing the ESR content.

How to import SAP content into the PI ESR - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx.