Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Origin 08

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears Expert's,

Greeting,

i face a issue in Quality System  and i have two weeks to going life.

i had great a new inspection type Z04 with Usage 05 for Movement type 315 and Active and Reactive in Material Master.

and in the same i use the standard 08 with usage Z6  for Movement Type 322 and active it in Material Master (using it for internal Return in Plant) in attached File.

In Same Material Finished Product.

Now the System did not know how it working well.

Are there any idea to solve this Issue.

best regards,

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Baseem

System is reacting as per the Standard Behaviour. As you have made the Z04 as preferred inspection type so always Z04 inspection type is used.

If you have requirement like this in case of movement type 315, inspection type Z05 must be used or for 322 system must use 08 inspection type.

So you can achieve it through User Exit.QAAT0001-nspection type determination different from variant 01.

Please check below link.

With regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap,

Thanks For Quick Reply.

but could you told me about Code in Abaper?

thanks

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

it is  a small enhancement ask any abaper for it.

Regards

Manish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Baseem,

I am a bit confused with your issue description, so please can you elaborate what exactly you are trying to find here. Please can you explain what do you mean by usage '05' and 'Z6' here? Are they related to inspection plan usage? or? Please can you share the QM setup screenshot form your material master QM view as I wish to check if Z04 is flagged as "Preferred Inspection Type" or not.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arijit,

this Usage to link Between inspection type and Specific Plan (Inspection Plan for Every Type)

and by the way i check the Flagged as"Preferred Inspection Type"