Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F.05 foreign currency valuation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

can anyone suggest me

last 1 week onward i have been struggling one issue that is f.05 foreign currency valuation related

when the user post the transaction code f.05 is working fine but again its getting reversal automatically.the reverse check box also UN checked but its still its getting reversal

example:

when the user post the f.05 its successfully posted with document number 00277 but its again reversal 00278 its effected all Gl accounts like from

164302 to 164309 all accounts are automatically reversed .the client have only one company code 

can any one suggest me its bit urgent 

Thanks & regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

if I understand correctly this is a Financials-related question - which could be posted to the
http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/financials Space, as Financials-related questions are usually gathered there.

Perhaps you can try to post this question there again.

Best regards,
Laszlo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

It is a standard behaviour of the report, it will reverse the documents on first day of the next month, if you have not maintained any reversal date for the report. However, the reverse posting check box is used for G/L balance valuation it is not for open items of GL,vendor & customers.

Regards,

Mukthar