Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create LOCAL excise invoice

hiteshks79
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi CIN Experts

When I am creating a Excise Invoice with reference of a domestic billing than also J1IIN screen is showing Export Excise Invoice screen.

I'm not able to analyze why this is happening. Checked all the configuration settings of CIN but unable to identify the reason.

In billing document also the Supplying plant country and Destination Country is 'IN' only.

Can anyone help me as I'm in a big trouble.

Regards

Hitesh

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hiteshks79
Explorer
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved now. Thanks all for your support.

13 REPLIES 13

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the default Excise group and Series group determination configuration from CIN settings.

System will default excise type based on customer & billing document currency. Ensure Sold to Party and Ship to Party country is same.

Also check if there is any userexit in place for manipulating the Excise invoice type.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

Thanks for your instant reply.

However all the points which are mentioned in your reply are already taken care.

But still the results during excise invoice creation thru J1IIN are same.

Regards

Hitesh

0 Kudos

Hi

Can you paste the J1IIN screen shot and Export type determination based on Sale area +Plant + Shipping Screen Shot.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure with which reference (Delivery or Billing), you were creating the excise invoice.  Apart from the suggestion to check on Excise Group and Series Group, you also need to check "Assign Billing Types to Delivery Types" in CIN configuration and ensure that you have only assigned the domestic document types there.  Also let me know whether it is happening for all document types are only for a particular document type / customer

G. Lakshmipathi

hiteshks79
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Please find below the relevant screen shots.

0 Kudos

Hi

can you add the Export Type Screen also

0 Kudos

Please find below the screen of Export Type also.

0 Kudos

hiteshks79
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Experts

When I analyze this issue again I found the 'Ship to Party' and 'Sold to Party' are not appearing in the Header Partners in Billing Documents. Only 'Payer' and 'Bill to Party' are appearing.

Is it the reason and if yes than how to resolve it. I had already checked the Partner Determination process and not found any error in it.

Regards

Hitesh

0 Kudos

Hi

At the time of Creating the excise Invoice , system will pick sold to party and ship to party from Delivery document

Kindly check the Delivery Document Level

hiteshks79
Explorer
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved now. Thanks all for your support.

0 Kudos

Share how you resolved so that it will be useful for those who search the community.

Regards

Binoy

hiteshks79
Explorer
0 Kudos

The problem due to the billing document type.

I was using the same billing document (Z type) which already configured by consulting partner.

I'd deleted the same and re-configured it again and problem resolved.

Regards

Hitesh