cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO lines are Stuck in LiveCache or APO and we cannot ship future lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts I have a problem with multiple STO confirmations (ConRels)  showing up and taking availability away from current items even though the PO line is fully delivered , Marked Final Delivery and Deliv. Compl. flags are checked.  They do not show up in the ordering plant just the manufacturing side as ConRel with confirmed quantities.  (See Attached Images  plant 1000 is the ordering plant , 6110 the MFG plant)

CCR delta report does not see them.

I tried deleting the line in the PO and that did not work.  I ran /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL and it does not find them. OM17 reports no discrepancies.

It is hampering the ability to ship on current lines from the factory. Any advice will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Terry,

/SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL is irrelevant, since these are not SD requirements

Likewise SDRQCR21 in either system is unlikely to resolve this error.  Except in the case of Outbound Deliveries against STOs in the supplying plant, the SDRQ* programs don't normally touch STO requirements.

The activity that usually makes these 'go away' is when the supplying plant (your 6110) performs a Goods Issue on the STO.  I will assume you have reviewed MD04 in ECC and you have confirmed that these same requirements no longer appear in the manufacturing plant.  Have they disappeared? 

Occasionally 'something' fails and the GI is done, but the requirement is not removed from APO.  I am a bit surprised that the CCR did not find it (once the requirement disappears in ECC, CCR will typically notice and allow you the opportunity to delete it also in APO).

If the requirements still exist in ECC, you need to address that first.  Fully delivering an item in an STO does not necessarily force the requirements in the supplying plant to disappear.

If the requirement does not exist in ECC, and CCR doesn't fix it, one crude but effective method to fix the issue is the one mentioned by expert Marius, to delete it using  /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apologies for not marking the correct response, I was away from the office and did not have a chance to try this
until today.  I used RRP3 -> ATP tab and typed in gt_io in the command
textbox to find the GUID for the order that was causing the issue.

Then I ran  /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS to delete it.  This
fixed the problem.

I am not sure why that particular order was having issues,  3 more releases from the same order were stuck after the fact.  I would love to know the root cause but for now I am content with having the issue fixed.

Thank you for all of your assistance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For the benefits of the others consultants, please indicate the good or the helpful answer!

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi terry,

you have to run the delta report (CCR) and check on "Confirmations", the results will show up those STOs and you can delete them from APO, you willl have to schedule the CCR jobs on confirmations to remove those inconsistencies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, before CCR run you should run on ECC side the program SDRQCR21.

Thanks, Marius 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terry,

Try correction report /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21.

To delete them try program /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS (you need to have order ID). 

Thanks, Marius