cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any one have experience with client recoveries of the backend systems but not GRC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am look for some insights into how others are dealing with client recoveries of the connected back end systems but not recovering GRC. This is for development and / or Quality systems --- NOT production environments.   How are you dealing with this?  any pitfalls to watch out for?  what is the sync job doing for you if anything?  was any authorization lost during this recovery?  How did you find them and recover them?

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello!

I Would say that the sync jobs will probably cause some menace if certain roles and users do not exist anymore for user provisioning purposes. There will be differences between what is in the target systems and potentially what you have listed within the grc provisioning logs.

Also be vary of missing authorisations (I.e. pfcg su24 data) if the target system auth sync has rolled back. This will impact role data if BRM is being used.

the risk analysis results, namely the management reports via the batch risk analysis jobs may also differ and cause a random rise or fall in reported violations. I doubt this is a major issue for a non productive system.

EAM master data and authorisations assigned to FFID's may also be out of sync.