Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End User Personalization ID in MSMP-WF works only partially

former_member225180
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a problem with the end-user personlizations settings and the MSMP-WF-Settings.

I have created some new EUP-ID.

- 998 - EXECEPTION

*Approve/Reject Own Requests = Mandatory Yes/ Editable Yes/ Visible Yes

*Attachment = Mandatory Yes Editable Yes/ Visible/Yes

- 997 - REQUESTORNOTAPPROVER

*Approve/Reject Own Requests = User and Requestor/Mandatory NO/ Editable NO/ Visible NO

*Attachment = Mandatory No/ Editable Yes/ Visible/Yes

- 998 - DEFAULT (SAP)

*Approve/Reject Own Requests = Mandatory Yes/ Editable Yes/ Visible Yes

*Attachment = Mandatory Yes/Editable Yes/ Visible/Yes

I have entered the ID's on several path stages of the Process ID SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST.

During the creation of an Access Request the system displays a strange behaviour.

The setting of  *Approve/Reject Own Requests" work for every EUP-ID, but the system the settings for *Attachment* only from the "999 DEFAULT".

"999 Default" is not entered in the Process ID SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST at all.

Has someone experiance with this issue?

BR

Melanie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Melanie,

I assume this is how it is designed.

For request submission 999 the default EUP is used always. The custom ones can be added to MSMP stage as you have done for approver views.

If you wish to use custom EUPs for submission you should use the "template based requests" where you can tag a custom EUP ID with a request submission.

Thanks

Sammukh

former_member225180
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sammukh,

thanks for the info.

I know this possibility, but now I have a further question.

Is there a possiblity the oder EUP setting as default per request type. (Example: Attachment required for New Accounts, no attachment required to unlock the a user).

(Reason: I'm shure our Requestors try to a work around the required field during the access creation).

BR

Melanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can be done, but only if you are planning to use the Access Request template functionality.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Default 999 should only be considered for the request submission form by default. if the EUP ID has been changed per required stage then it should behave as required in the respective approver screens.

what support pack number/version is your GRC component On?