Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of transactions used from production start

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are preparing to make an upgrade of our ERP 6.0 EHP4 to EHP7.

And for that, we need a list of transaction, which were used in production system from the  start..

I know that this can be done from SM20N... I tried, but the result aren't acceptable...

Log shows not all transactions and also it contains information only for 9 month...It's less than third part of production time...

Maybe you know any standart report or transaction from which I can make a correct list ???

Waiting for your advice.

2 REPLIES 2

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Audit logs should be saved in the Filesystem . Can you travese in TXN SM20 -> Environment->Profile Parameters

The DIR_AUDIT should give you the FS where the logs are saved .

Are all the files available in this FS ? If not are they saved  in any other Place . If they are already deleted  believe it will not be possible

These details are not saved in the DB . You may try ST03 for one year of data

Thanks ,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try ST03N logs but the duration of the logs will depend on how long your Basis team has archived them for.  Many organisations only do 3-6 months (which is why the SAL is useful) but you may get lucky and have longer logs.

Generally 6+ months including a year end is sufficient for an upgrade (1 year is better of course).  You may miss a few transactions but, unless your organisation has important annual business events outside the period of logging then you should catch 90%+ of executed transactions).