Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default role - Risk found when added with other role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

Please advise me on below requirement.

Say there are 3 roles(1 is default role with no role approver and other two with role approver ) in one single request. As per the workflow Manager approves request at Stage 1 then Default role takes NOSTAGE path and other two goes for role approval which is perfect.

But here we found risk with combination of Default role and other role. Normally Default role doesn't have any risks, but when it is added with other role (Not all roles only 2) risk is found. In this case after Manager approval default role should not go directly to NOSTAGE instead it should go to escape or security path.

Please suggest me to over come this scenario.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

As I understand you want to configure the following:

If a request has risks:

1) If a risk rises from the default role, all the roles including the default role goes to security path

2) If no risk rises from the default role, they are from other roles in the request. Then the default role moves to the no stage and other roles move to security path.

You can achieve this using a custom BRF plus detour applied to the manager stage. In the BRF plus function check the risks, in the risk structure you can find the role details too. Use those fields to read which roles are raising the risks. If you see that a default role is raising the risk then move the request to a path and if no risks are raised from default roles then move to a different path.

Thanks

Sammukh

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

there is a default detour available GRAC_MSMP_DETOUR_SODVIOL.

See also already answered threads:

Regards,

Alessandro