cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order document flow updation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Sometimes the sales order document flow is not getting updated, The status it shows is completed. But this sales order would not have been delivered. Due to this we are unable to find this as an open sales order.

this issue is NOT occurring in all the sales orders, expect for few orders. But we are unable to identify the reasons for those few orders.

Pls. help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With this message, it is not possible for the members to guide you the root cause of the issue.  May be what you can do is compare the sale order which is having the right status with the one which is incorrect.  You have to mainly compare the item category configuration and tables like VBUK and VBUP and share here which fields are varying.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Currently document flow will get updated if i do any manual changes again in VA02. e,g if i do availability check.  Else the status remains as Completed.

Also, I have pricing control based on reasons for rejection.

If the price is below the condition record, the reasons for rejection will automatically get assigned to the line item

But the other user will have the authorization to remove the reasons for rejection manually

and allow the sales order for delivery at a lesser cost.

I have a doubt that when i remove the reasons for rejections the document flow is not getting updated automatically for  few orders. this could be one of the reasons.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

From your explanation it looks like you have done some customization for putting reason for rejection and due to some missing logic in userexit system is not updating statuses as it should be. Check this modification with ABAPER. Also check if this happens only those orders where this customized logic is called.

Thank$

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

p,

But the other user will have the authorization to remove the reasons for rejection manually

and allow the sales order for delivery at a lesser cost.

I have a doubt that when i remove the reasons for rejections the document flow is not getting updated automatically for  few orders. this could be one of the reasons.

Based on my test, when I remove the reason for rejection, the status of the sales order goes back to Open. This is standard SAP behavior. So I am confused, whether this could be the reason.

Please test this and update. (by removing the reason for rejection manually, the sales order status should change back to Open)

TW