cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Book selection default values

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I migrated work book 3.x to 7.x then ran the work book in 7.x with some mandatory field  selections then I saved work book in 7.x but user compared same work book with production system then raised issue .

Production  Work book variable selection screen display as only display variables.

Development Work book variable selection screen display as  all values along with display variables.

Can some one suggest how to remove the values from "Variables apart from Display Selections Key Date & Scale all fig rep"

Please help me..!

Thanks

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

open the workbook,

delete in the variable screen all selected values that shall not be there.

press check

press cancel

save the workbook

transport the workbook.

regards

Cornelia

umashankar_poojar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Hope 'Scale All Figures in Report' and 'Key Entry Date' has Default Values in Query Designer (OR Key Entry Date might be from Customer Exit).

With this assumption, could you please check the settings of BEx Workbook in analyzer for option 'Process Variable on Refresh' --> this will make workbook to refresh all variables and doesn't show/save any previous value.

Along with, please check the option 'Refresh Workbook on Open' to make your workbook refresh everytime it opens.

Both these options should fix your problem. Read the content for more details in Workbook Settings - Business Intelligence - SAP Library

Thanks,

Umashankar

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Probably the cause might be found in the Query definition. Please share more information (e.g. a couple of screenshots).

Thanks,

Sander

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Did you try moving the characteristics you wanted to CHARACTERISTIC RESTRICTION section instead of putting them in the DEFAULT VALUES?

Regards,

Loed