cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry attachment download push on IPAD, working then not working then working...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working on Agentry work manager 6.0 and am trying to set up push attachment download.

The actual app will be running on an IPAD but to test the push attachment download I was trying it on my development server. Somehow I've managed to get it working three times on my Windows agentry app but somehow it has also stopped working three times. At the moment I'm kind out of clues of where to error search this issue.

By debugging I can tell that the push call is received by SAP. But for some reason it is not sending back anything or it is sending back but not reaching the application (except for those three occasions when it was working).

Any hints or clues are appreciated! Below are the specifics of our setup:

Work manager 6.0

Agentry client 6.1.4 (trying on a windows client 6.1.4.179)

SMP 2.3 SP03

Agentry server 6.1.3.10212

In Agentry.ini I've made the following changes:

[HTTPXML-2]

baseURL=http://localhost:9292

listenOn=9292

In JavaBE.ini:

[PUSH_LOGON]

ENABLED=true

UID=<sapid>

UPASSWORD=<password>

UPASSWORDENCODED=false

SHAREDCONNECTION=10

In admin config panel I changed port to 9292 (for some reason there are two entries for my server?)

In Agentry:

We created a z-version of the standard app and have made all changes accordingly in Agentry and the config panel:

I believe I've read every post there is on the forums to find a solution, also the troubleshooting guide and the pdf how to:s. So, please if you're going to reference those then I'd appreciate if you point me to a specific section that you believe I missed doing.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Please go through below link to check your error.

Regards,

Kaivan Shah