cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Currency in VF01- Modifiable

Former Member

D Friends,

Our requirement is as follows:

1. In case of inter-co. STO to US/ Europe we need to change document currency in invoice (VF01). But since header document currency field (VBRK-WAERK) is non-modifiable so we every-time change the currency in Customer Master.
  2. I do not want to change customer master every-time. So kindly let me know how to make header document currency field (VBRK-WAERK) modifiable in the VF01/ VF02.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The document currency is determined from sold to party. Wondering why you are not able to define the proper customer ? Instead of going for modification I would suggest to have proper customer master in place.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul- Obviously as a consultant I also argued the same thing with my user but due to business requirement currency of a customer in my organization can not be fixed. So pl suggest accordingly.

Thanks.

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

but due to business requirement currency of a customer in my organization can not be fixed.

in that case can you tell us how or on what basis the currency is decided?

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sgr,

I understood your question. Just being curios here, ..in the item level pricing in invoice, the currency can be changed for pricing no..? so wont that work for you?

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul, The scenario is like this. Customer sends PO in which he mentions that the currency for Payer will be USD. Next time same customer sends PO in which he mentions that this time the currency for the same PY has to be EUR. Customer and PY are usually same 95%. It is an Inter Co. STO scenario.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jobi thanks for your suggestion. But in one invoice we usually have 200+ items. So obviously item level will not work. Pl suggest for Header Document Currency.

Thank you.

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case, you can change the currency while creating the sales Order so the same will be copied to Billing Document.

Thanks.

Anandkumar KS

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Now I am confused. In sto the supplier and purchaser are from same organization.

Is it an intercompany sale?  Could you please provide the complete business process in more detail.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

My document currency field (VBRK-WAERK) is non-modifiable. I want it editable. How it can be done?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Connection sales organization to customer is fix.

so i cannot use a second customer, if i do not want to create a ew Sales org...(OVVA)

why is this so unflexible?

0 Kudos

Correct currency is currency of Pi01-price

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scenario is that Co. Code 1 imports Mat X in Euro. It does Inter-Co. STO:

PO--> Replenish Deli--> IC Inv. So the invoice currency has to be in Euro.

Now Co. Code 1 imports same material in USD. It does Inter-Co. STO:

PO--> Replenish Deli--> IC Inv. So now this time invoice currency has to be in USD.

Therefore, we need to change currency in Invoice Header.

However, it is done thru ABAP, prog: SAPMV60A, screen 6105.

Post closed.

Thank you to every body.

robert_schwarz3
Explorer

I have the same problem as you R Sgr.

Due to customs reasons I have to create a customs invoice (EUR) with a different currency (JPY) as the assigned sales order. And I don't want to change the customer master data everytime.

SO (JPY) --> DN --> Customs Invoice (EUR) --> Customer Invoice (JPY)

Message was edited by: Robert Schwarz I think at the end I have to do an enhancement implementation in LV60AA95 to reach the target for this dedictated business case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R Sgr,

Can you please list out the steps you follow up in Inter-company STO.

Is it PO-->Repl Delivery --> Invoice (IV)

or

PO--> SO--> delivery--> Invoice

Regards

Santosh