cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc data is not coming through XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a query, incoming EDI data for IDoc. the data is not coming through XI.

but status is 53 in WE02.

where I will check. how to solve this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your reply. status 53 means -> Application document posted

but it is not success. I did not get any failure msg. now IDoc no where I will check in XI r R3 sys. how to find that particular interface name.

pls reply me

Former Member
0 Kudos

GO to IDoc and find the message ID in the IDoc status tab.

GO to SXMB_MONI in PI/XI and search the message using this message ID.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for your reply. I check IDX5 that idoc no on xi sys. but no message selected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Soma ,

IDX5 will only show the outbound Idocs . i.e. Idocs that are going from ECC- PI.

As in your case Idoc is inbound PI - ECC.

So to find the related message in PI you have to copy the message ID from Idoc.

This information is present in Idoc Control records in side idocs.

After you get the meesage ID go to SXMB_MONI in PI(Search using Message ID) and you will be able to find out the message.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

I am new XI. In my case IDoc is Inbound. How to find that particular interface, where I wil check.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the idoc in ECC using WE02 and see that date on which the idoc was posted in ECC.

If the date is very old, then may be the message has been archived in PI. So you will not be able to see it in IDX5.

You can check the archive message in PI moni and see if the message is there or not.

Message id you will be able to find in the idoc in WE02.

Thanks,

Indrajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the idoc in WE02 and find out the logical message (message type ) and basic type.

Then use these in ID and search for interface determination or ICO.

Open the object , you will find out the namespace. Then check that namespace in ESR and find all design objects.

Thanks,

Indrajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Indrajit,

Thanks for your mail. I search your message way. I find out the namespace in ESR. but here no MM. here using XSL mapping. so how to do this, can u pls explain me clearly. why it I not reaching XI.

Thanks,

Soma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The idoc posted in ECC with 53. Check the partner information and see if the idoc is routed through XI or not.

Some time there are scenarios where we have ECC to ECC scenario without XI. May be it is the same case.

Thanks,

Indrajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

Thanks for your reply. I don't know how to see partner information. can u pls send me the images.

Thanks,

Soma

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

I checked the IDoc is routed through XI.

Thanks,

Soma

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you explain the issue in detail... where is the problem?    

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need the incoming EDI data for IDoc(IDOC No). The IDoc data is not coming through XI.

what is the problem.

I check in R3 system WE02

Idoc status is 53.

where I wil check

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if i understood correctly, when you checked the IDOC in R3 it is in 53 status which is successful. then what is the problem.