cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The annual budget is less than the distributed budget.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to transfer budget from one project to another using CJ34.

For this I had annual budget of 2,906,076.00 and released budget is 2,906,076.00, as budget is released 100%. I had reverted some amount back from CJ32. Now released budget is 2,893,076.00 and available budget is 13,000/-

Now I am trying to transfer it but it show an error "BQ004 annual budget is less than the distributed budget"

for this I had checked distributed budget column in CJ33 and Found that distributed budget is 2,893,076.00 and same time when i refer S_ALR_87013559 report distributed budget come 2,906,076/-.

I had run CJEN and CJBN but it doesn't make any change.

Please Help.

Regards

Varun 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

In addition to above suggestions, Please also refer to following SAP notes where symptom of error BQ004 are described.

184547 - "Overall" means overall original budget

1336839 - No consistent budget after totalling up

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I had gone through notes that u have mentioned.

I feel that scenario explained in note 1336839 is same in my case but i didn't find any solution for it.

Can you suggest some?

Regards,

Varun Maheshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

There are two attachments of examples given in the notes.. Please refer them for solution.

Regards

Tushar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

While transferring the budget please ensure that you have the overall values indicator ticked as well.

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

I had marked overall values indicator while transferring, but then also system generates an same error.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

please check whether budget you are checking total or annual.

and check budget allocation again also refer .

thanks

Sunil