Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : While applying Multiple Analytic Privileges on the Same View

dinesh_sidd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Our client has the following requirement

- Users have authorizations on Company(s) & Profit Center(s)

- One company can have multiple Profit Centers

- If the user has authorization to the company '2010' & Profit Centers starting with PHS, He should be able to see any Profit center Under 2010 & PHS* in other Companies.

This can be achieved by using 2 analytic privileges one with 2010 & PHS* in the other.

Now the problem is when i apply both the privileges on the same view i get the following error while doing the data preview.

Error :

Cannot get the data provider outline

SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: search table error:  [2999] Could not add additional expression "match("PRCTR", 'PDS*', 1) or "BUKRS" = '2010': Insert of expression failed

We are on SP8 now .

Note : We have a test system with SP9 & I dont get this error in it.

Is this a bug in SP8 ?  Any help, Highly appreciated ( Please dont suggest to upgrade to SP9 , Because we cant afford any downtime for another couple of weeks )

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dinesh_sidd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Finally found some solution ..

It has nothing to do with SP9 , but if you have fields coming from multiple tables in the data foundation  or if the currency conversion fields are not from the table on which privileges are applied it wont accept multiple analytic privileges.

Its a serious issue .. SAP should come up with some solution

i give an example

lets assume the analytic view with  VBAK join VBAP

MATERIAL field is in VBAP & CUSTOMER in VBAK

you can not apply multiple analytic privileges and allow a user either to see all customers where material M1 or all materials where customer C1

Answers (0)