cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not showing some line items on SRM Screen while adding the line items to Shopping cart and after clicking on EDIT button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, 

I am creating Shopping cart. I am at second Roadmap element 'SHOPPING CART'. I am adding line items to Shopping cart.Added 2 lines to Shopping cart then Saved.

Then clicked on EDIT button and then added another 2 line items and clicked on Save button.For adding another line items, clicked on EDIT button

and noticed that only 2 line items are displayed instead of 4. But all line items are saved in the database. But showing only 2 line items on the same SRM Screen.

I have checked the Webdynpro Component for this EDIT button. The component name is FPM_GAF_COMPONENT. There is no custom logic for this EDIT button.

Why some items are not showing on SRM Screen after cliking on EDIT button. Is this a standard functionality.?

For dispaying all line items, what I need to do..?

Please help me. Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Nagireddy Alavala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually all items should be displayed.
I am not sure the support package/SRM version that you have, but try to apply note 1707564 and see the result.

Regards,
Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for your reply. I have gone through the SAP Note 1707564.

This note is for Existing Shopping carts.And in my case I am not doing line item copy and paste.

we are having the problem, while creating the Shopping cart, when adding the line items.

we are clicking Edit button after saving. Some line items are missing after clicking on EDIT button. Problem with EDIT button only.

Could you please check and help me.

Thanks in Advance

Answers (0)