cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty document found error in RWB

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please find the attachment of RWB error file.  i'm facing an issue while picking the file from AL11 folder.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Anusha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried "Empty File Handling" in Processing tab of File CC?

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Anudeep,

Thank u... now in RWB message ID is created, but in SXMB_MONI i'm geting the below error.

could you please help me on this.

SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_LMGR_Invoic_IDD300053_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>Premature end of file.</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_LMGR_Invoic_IDD300053_; com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:Premature end of file.</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Thank you in advance...

Regards,

Anusha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anusha,

This error is due to Empty file input into Mapping.

How you want to proceed on this? Do this empty file process succesfully in PI and trigger some thing on Receiver end? -- then better go with "Pass Through Scenario"

Regards,

Anudeep

0 Kudos

Hi Anudeep,

My Scenario is File to Idoc . For the testing purpose i have placed the text file in AL11 folder and i'm trying to execute it. But one thing when i uploaded that file into AL11 folder that file has some data,why that is coming has empty file now? and in SXMB_MONI also payload is empty.Please help me on this. whether i'm doing anything wrong while uploading the file? can you please suggest me here.

Regards,

Anusha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably you can stop the Sender File CC and check the file at AL11 whether it has the data or not.

As I understand from the RWB log - is this a FCC? if so; have you checked whether it is working proerly and creating the required XML for you?

0 Kudos

yes it is FCC. In mapping level it creating  required XML. And i'm unable to see the file at AL11.

Answers (0)