cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price scales by total amount in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a requiremente, and is to have a price with scales based on the total amount of the sales order.

For example i have a sales order with

Material A      1 Palet

Material B      2 Palet

Material C      4 Palet

Total Amount = 7 Palet

The prices are:

0-2 Palet   2-7 Palet     More than 8 Palet

Material A          10$             8$                    6$

Material B           9$               7,5$               4$

Material C           8$               5$                    3$

So for this sales order price are material A: 8$, material B: 7,5$ and material C: 5$.

I know that using "material pricing group" i can have the same price for the total amount of a group of material. But amount for all the material but different price is posible?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

There are 2 options to look at -

1. Using Grouping routine – if Mat A & Mat B & Mat C cannot be grouped using pre-defined group keys, a new group key should be defined (group routine).
  2. Using Scale formulae – new scale formulae can be defined and the scale basis can be determined programmatically. Once you determine the scale value, condition value will be calculated by system.

Both need help from developers and involves some development activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis

If your requirement is to achieve  "material A: 8$, material B: 7,5$ and material C: 5$(prices based on scale quantity= total 7 pallets)" you can just check the "group condition" in the pricing condition type controls and ensure that all these materials belongs to one material group.

Thanks

Vijay

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This requirement is very interesting..Just to know more about it..Is your client not interested in looking at a discount based on total quantity in a sales order, which you may be able to achieve through group condition routine.

This one looks very challenging to me

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

With the group condition, we apply the same price to all the material of the the group. But in my case the price for each material are different.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am afraid that the solution in developing in ABAP.

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis ;

The mixed pallet discount accumulates the quantities of the individual items in an order and calculates the discount for complete pallets only. This is controlled by condition type KP02 and the corresponding condition record.

Can you try condition type KP02 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i am not missunderstanding, this is a discount for pallets. What i need is a price determined by the total amount of pallets of the sales order.

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

have you tried changing 'Scale Basis' to 'G - Scale based on a formula' in V/06?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i change it, it will apply to all the price schema that contains this condition price, isnt it?

I want that for the rest of the material, scale basis keep being "Quantity scale"