cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Path from CRM-EIC to SSF (HR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are using CRM EIC 7.02 using the Service Request as our main object for case management.

We are trying to determine whether we incur additional licensing / cost to move from EIC to SSF (in SAP CRM).

My understanding, is that the new functionality will be deployed technically in the following enhancement packs / business functions.  Can anyone confirm if this is correct ?  Or if the path from CRM-EIC to SSF HR involves more than this ?

On CRM System:

• CRM_SSC_EIC_1
  • CRM_SSC_EIC_2
  • CRM_SSC_EIC_3
  • CRM_SSC_EIC_4
  • CRM_SSC_EIC_5

On ERP System:

• HCM_SSC_EIC_1
  • HCM_SSC_EIC_2
  • HCM_SSC_EIC_3

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are already using it - SSF is a a new naming. It is also sth wider, as EIC is a profiled SSF for employee service. I guess you are using EIC agent role in CRM, and this in fact is part of SSF.

SSF is Interaction Center, business functions across CRM and ERP you listed and other standard CRM functionalities you may use (IR, survey, ERMS, Knowledge Base, etc.).

please chesk this

1515635 - Employee Interaction Center(EIC) based on SSF: Cookbooks

Shared Services Framework - Interaction Center WebClient - SAP Library

Regarding licensing you would rather ask your SAP Account for that - most possibly you will be asked for number of service requests processed.

BR
Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.  So SAP is basically re-licensing same product under a new name, but with some enhancements (business functions) delivered in the EHPs.  Thanks for the clarification!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would not say about relicensing, rather about different approach in means of product naming/selling, broadening its scope - this is in fact not only CRM, and also new features both in CRM and ECC.

please close the thread then and set as answered.

BR
Radek

Answers (0)