Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Programs for deletion - Execution Aborted

erick-acosta
Explorer
0 Kudos

Scenario:

Selective copy by ERP Initial Package for Time based & Company Code Reduction.

Central system: Solution Manager 7.01 TDMS DMIS_CNT 2006_1_700 SP level 22

Control system: The same as above

Receiver system: (QA) ERP 6.04 / NW 7.01 TDMS DMIS_CNT 2006_1_700 SP level 18

Sender system: (Production) ERP 6.04 / NW 7.01 TDMS DMIS_CNT 2006_1_700 SP level 18

On execution of  activity: System Analysis->Start Programs for Generation and Receiver->Preparations in Receiver System->Create Programs for deletion. (TD09P_CREATE_PROGRAMS)

I'm having syntax error  on Receiver that can be seen in ST22: "Literals that take up more than one line are not permitted." and activity is marked as "Execution aborted".

The program causing this error is: /1SAP1/SCMG_CNV_TDMS_09_SCHEME

I have applied SAP Notes: 1475180, 1098732, 1301085 But error still persist.

Any suggestions are welcome

Regards,

Erick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Avenger_Girl23
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Erick,

please upgrade TDMS to the latest Version TDMS 4.0 with SP08.

TDMS for ABA 7.1X
•DMIS 2011_1_710

•DMIS CONTENT 2011_1_710

As I see you have the Netwiever 7.1 Version which Comes with some new programs in the Basis component. On the same you are also using a latest Version of SAP Solution Manager as a Central, Control System. So our recommendation would be to upgrade TDMS.

Please check also the Release Note:

1231203  - Release strategy for SAP TDMS

Please let us know if the issue continues.

Best regards,

Bharti

rajesh_kumar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Erick,

You will need to replace the complete source code for the include program

CNV_TDMS_09_SCHEME in the receiver system from the note 1749185 to fix this issue. ( You donot need to implement the note)

However it would be recommended to upgrade to TDMS 4.0 version in your landscape.

It has new deletion implementation which is much faster....... / flexible/  robust

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Erick,

TDMS SP level of sender, central and receiver should be same. Update sender and receiver SP level of TDMS and then create a new package. It should solve your issue.

Thanks

Anita

erick-acosta
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Anita, I'll update support packages and if that doesn't work then I'll upgrade to TDMS 4.0 as suggested by Rajesh and Bharti.

Regards,

Erick