cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skills Profile and Profile Matchup ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP have the service Profile Matchup with Positions: In this iView, an employee can compare his or her skill level with the requirements of a position(s) that he or she is assigned to. The employee also has the option to add, edit, or delete skills from this screen. This iView is consistent with the Skills Profile iView.

With this service the employee only can compare his or her skill level with the requirements of a position(s) that he or she is assigned

I have the following question: Is posible with others service  compare his or her skill level with the requirements of a position(s)?

My question is because we will career plan and they want that the employees can  compare his or her skill level with the requirements with the following positions in the career plan

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

there is only one profile match up as above and this is intended functionaly. I didnt understand the requirment

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use Career Planning and We want that the employee using the portal ESS can Profile match with other positions .

We know that this is posible using the t.code PEPM using SAP ERP.

In this iView, an employee can compare his or her skill level with the requirements of a position(s) that he or she is assigned to

Thanks

Regards

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

We use the BP 1.41 of ESS.

We use the Flexible scenario: objective setting

In this blog,

Julien indicated:

The profile matchup is the matchup between the qualifications required for the employee's position (as explained in the first blog of this series) and the employee's qualifications profile (as explained above). We will come back to this concept in a later blog.

By default, the system will propose the match-up with the employee's current position, but this can also be done with any other position in the company (this can make sense if e.g. the employee changed or will change of position in the course of the year). By doing so, the manager will appraise his/her employees based on the qualifications they are expected to have for their job.

However I dont found this options:

I have published the service Talent Profile for Employees in the ESS using the application HRTMC_EMPLOYEE_PROFILE, however the employee only allow match up the qualifications required for the employee's position and the employee's qualifications profile. My requirement is allow do this with any other position in the company.

You can display and edit your qualifications. You can also compare your qualifications profile with the qualifications required for your position.

Thanks

Regards