cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the mapping: measure sets to feeds?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I'm facing a problem with the data feeds.

In the flow.js file of my extension I have defined 3 measure feeds and would like to transform my data object to a new internal structure for easier use. Therefore I need to know the measure sets belonging to every feed.

This mapping can be seen in data.meta._meta.measureSets because i know the index of every feed:

feed1 -> index 0,

feed2 -> index 1,

feed3 -> index 2

So when I look up data.meta._meta.measureSets[0], I will get the IDs of the measure sets belonging to feed1.

My problem is the following:

Each feed can contain 0 to 3 measure sets. That means when feed1 is empty, the indices belonging to the feeds are the same:

feed1 -> index 0,

feed2 -> index 1,

feed3 -> index 2

(can also be seen in data.meta.mgMap),

but when i look up data.meta._meta.measureSets[0], i will get the iDs of the measure sets belonging to feed2 because the entry for the (now empty) feed disappeared and the other entries moved to its position in the array. It would be much better if it stays there but e.g. as an empty array...

This brings me to my question: Does anyone know another way to find out which measure set belongs to a specific feed with the option to have empty feeds?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tim

Can you explain how your query relates to this SAP Lumira Space?

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek,

please excuse me. It was the most suitable place i was able to find...

It's a kind of developing question, but there isn't any development space for SAP Lumira. - or did I missed anything?

If there exists a better place for my question, please let me know.

- Tim

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you developing a chart extension here using vizpacker?

regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

yes we are developing a chart extension, but only used the viz packer to generate the base structure for your addon. The rest is done in the addon structure directly.

kind regards,

Tim