cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Service desk - Authorisation on category level

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

I would like to have create one transaction type document to be servicing two groups distinct group. eg Salaries and wages groups

(prerequisite, salaries people are not allowed to see wages incidents and wages personel are not alled to see salaries calls.)

I will be having one documnet type, one category schema for both wages and salaries, (level one will be Salaries an wages)

is it possible to have authorisation on category level one. when a call is categorised as "salaries" then wages personell should not be able to see details of such a call.

Anyone ever done such authorisation restrictions based on category. If it is possible, what auth objects would regulate this.

Much appreciated

Johan 

(Ns I know that it would work great to have two different document types to manage access between these groups, but I also would like to be able to just re-categorise an incident if it was logged and categorised as wages instead of salaries, but for this functionality I am kinda forced to use only one document type.)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member158363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you convert the group into organizational level (e.g. sales group or sales office), then you can utilize authorization object CRM_ORD_OE. The evaluation flow is as illustrated (taken from documentation Process Flow of the Authorization Check in Business Transactions - Authorization Check in Business T...😞

This graphic is explained in the accompanying text.

However, if this does not suite your needs, you can implement own logic in Badi CRM_ORDER_AUTH_CHECK.

Regards,

Dawood.