cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field value transport of text does not run in a SAP Screen Personas 20 script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a problem to use   SAP Screen Personas  20   text fields for a value help in a script.

The goal is to reduce the input of the user  and to skip the value help screen. 

It’s a value help to select  a sales document using  transaction VA02.

The value help is called “E: sales document by customer”.

(I don’ t know whether  my translation is ok, because I just work with single sign on and cannot switch from German to an English ERP session )

The problem is:

If I start the script the first time of a SAP Screen Personas Session session it works ok. 

But  I call it a second time in a Personas session the values are not transported to the  value help.

Only if I give an additional click to the  text fields it works correctly.

So I tried to simulate it in the script. I set a refresh on the screen level and on the field level.   I set the Focus on the fields and set a click on this fields in the script. 

But nothing  helps:

As I remember some Webinars , the value transport should run with a refresh on screen level.

Is it true. . 

My question is:

What can I do, to transport the values to the F4 Help in the script exactly with the result , that it will run not only at the first time. ?

* comment: I have nearly the same problem in SAP screen Personas 30

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Is there any body who can answer my question or is it an unsolved bug in SAP Screen Personas 20 ?

Thanks in advance and Best regards.