cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I do consumption posting directly in EWM for 201 mvt of ERP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Can I do consumption posting in EWM system such that I will trigger consumption posting in ERP for a cost center with 201 movement type?

I have checked the transaction '/SCWM/ADGI' but, it does not have any such option in the drop down for 'GI Process'.

I have seen a node in EWM configuration at the node 'Interfaces -> ERP Integration -> Goods Movements -> Defind Custom specific movement types -> Communication EWM --> ERP custom movement types'.

But, I haven't seen any further controls for the EWM movement types given there.

Would you please help me if such thing is possible in EWM?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not know any process for a direct consumption posting from EWM. The only standard process available is to work with an outbound delivery order created directly in EWM. This can be for a cost center or an internal order.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen

I tried the direct outbound delivey as well. But, it is not updating to ERP system.

Wha I did is, I have chosen ODO, create 'New', chosen document type 'ODSH'; then, Item type 'ODSH'. Entered product, qty, etc. Saved it.

Created WT for that. Confirmed it. PGI posted. But, no document is distributed to ERP system.

Am I missed something here.

Thank you.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the standard scenario ODSH is meant for deliveries to a customer. So the delivery in ERP would be invoice relevant - if you have done any mapping. ODIN is the delivery type meant for "internal" deliveries, meaning deliveries for a cost center or IO.

What you need to set up is the mapping of delivery types in ERP, you also need to allow the account assignment categories in your warehouse number and you need to upload the account assignment data = cost centers into EWM.

You can find the documentation here Goods Issue - SAP Library (and following).

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen

Thank you very much for your inputs.

I will go with you. Let me try. I will update you my results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen

I am sorry for the delayed update. I tried it as you suggested and it worked for me. Thank you very much for your apt answer.

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Can you please share how you have done this Setup as i am also looking for the Goods Issue to cost center process

sudheer01_mm
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

We are looking for 201 movement to be posted in ECC and it should trigger internal consumption in EWM.

As mentioned above ; there should be EWM document type ODIN (Consumption posting against cost center) interface with ECC Delivery Type DOG.

When I checked the EWM system; (Release 920 ; Support pack level 0003) ; I could not find EWM document type ODIN.  Could you please check and suggest if it is part of standard SAP Delivery or we need to create ODIN by copying some other EWM document type.

Thanks in advance.

BR
Sudheer

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest to use BAdI /SCWM/EX_ERP_GOODSMVT_EXT

in the method change_matdoc you may specify your desired material movement type.

You can map your mvt type e.g. to a reason code or a specific bin or stock type.

Brgds.

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petr

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
I am also looking into same BAdI now.

Meanwhile, do you have any idea where we will use EWM movement types given in the stated node?

I mean, I am looking for any EWM transaction if we can use those EWM movement types.

Thank you once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the /SCWM/ADGI and replace the standard mvt 551 by 201 if the postings will have a specific source storage bin.