cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC AAE sender Context objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are on PI7.4 and I have two interfaces in PI which have the same Idoc sender message type.I have to route this to two different receivers based on the RCVPRN value in the Control Record.

I am trying to include the condition in the receiver determination step.I used the context object for RCVPRN in this which is available in the dropdown.However,this does not seem to work and the receiver is not getting identified.

I am trying to use an xpath expression for this to use any of the Idoc fields to differentiate between the two interfaces.However,I am not able to see the Idoc message type in the dropdown.

Please could any of you suggest if there is any specific setting required for this in IDOC AAE or if there is any work around for the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Induja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Induja,

Select RCVPRN from context object and then you can add the coditions for receivers.

Regards,

Soumyadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumyadip,

This is how I tried adding the context object.However,this does not seem to work and PI is not able to identify the receiver.

Is there any other way to achieve this?The xpath also does not help as I am unable to see the message type.

Thanks and Regards,

Induja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Induja,

Did you select SWCV in receiver determination where the IDOC has been imported?

Regards,

Soumyadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumyadip,

Thanks so much for your inputs.In my ICO,I had not selected the SWCV of the sender interface in the Inbound Processing step.Once I selected that,the Idoc was visible in xpath

Thanks and Regards,

Induja

Answers (0)