Did you mean: 

Age analysis and Advance Benchmarking issues with SolMan 7.1 SP12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Infrastructure details:

SolMan 7.1 SP12

Managed system ST-PI 2008_1_700 SP10 and ST-A/PI 01R

Functionality: Business Process Analytics (Classical).

We are facing issues with Age Analysis and Advance Benchmarking charts in Analytics. Most of the key figures are Backlog type

We have setup standard Key figures with following application areas - Procurement, Sales, Finance.

We are getting the analytics data for Benchmark, trend analysis for all the configured Key figures. But we are getting error for some of the Key figures esp. related to Procurement and Sales areas for Analytics chart type - Age analysis and Adv Benchmarking.This feature is working fine for Finance related key figures, so the issue related to authorization is ruled out.

Any expert who can guide me as to why we are getting this error for some of the key figures ?

Best Regards,

Kavita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita

What kind of error do you face when you switch to advanced benchmark and age analysis ?

Here is some of the check point, that I normally check.

1.Go to connector instance directory, please make sure you have connector instance for detail list with
   active status ( BPM_Detail_List  ).  Because advanced benchmark and age analysis, retrieve data not from Analytic Cube, but from detail list in managed system. So you need this.

2.Your mentioned ST-A/PI 01R is used. Is it ST-A/PI 01R or ST-A/PI 01R SP1 ?
   Do you have latest version of notes described in note 1759233.

if you are not using TwinCube, and SP12,
   You need to have 2048029 - Corrections BPImp valid for SolMan 7.1 SP12.

*Please makes sure latest version is applied.

In Managed system, following notes are important.

ST-A/PI 01R

2052101 - ST-A/PI 01R SP0: Advance Corr. BP Analytics - TBIs for ERP

2057316 - ST-A/PI 01R SP0: Advance Corrections (Infrastructure)

2079462 - Advance Corrections in BPMon infrastructure (EXS) delivered with ST-A/PI 01R SP01

ST-A/PI 01R SP1

2111349 - 01R SP1: Advance Corrections (Infrastructure)

2124552 - ST-A/PI 01R SP1: Advance Corr. BP Analytics - TBIs for ERP

2110878 - Syntax error in form DISPLAY_DETAILLIST after upgrade to ST-A/PI 01R SP1

3.if all notes (latest version) are applied but you still have issue, I suspect some issue on your Analytics XML Repository.

If it has problem, we can check the situation with rebuild it using AGS_BPM_RI_CREATE_GAKF.

Maybe in this case (If 1st and 2nd points are not applied), I recommend you to create SAP incident.

Best Regards

Keiji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Keiji,

Thank you for the suggestions, however the prerequisite notes are already applied (latest corrections)

I have checked the required authorizations are also in place for all the types of analytics chart - Benchmarking

- Trend Analysis

- Age Analysis

- Advance Benchmarking

The data is available for Benchmarking and Trend analysis only. we get following error for Age analysis and Advance Benchmarking:

No data found matching the given Filter Criteria for the selected Analysis Type

No authorization for object

All the authorizations are in place and also SU53 does not show any missing authorization.

Best Regards,

Kavita Meswani

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita

Does the SolMan user in managed system (User used for Read RFC, TMW) has required role like ZSAP_MANAGED_BPOANA_ALL ?

In case of SP12, TMW is used for data collection. But for advanced benchmark, I suspect we still uses Read RFC... So please check ERP Solman user like SM_<SID>, SMTM<SID>.

Best Regards
Keiji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Keiji,

Yes we have provided the required authorizations to READ RFC and TMW RFC Users.

Any other issue which you think could be the problem?

Best regards,

Kavita Meswani

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita

Then I suspect incorrect AKF repository content that need refresh like I mentioned in the 1st post.

Further analysis is difficult without system connection, so I recommend you to open SAP incident.

Best Regards

Keiji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Keiji,

We have updated the AKF repository also and raised an OSS message, but still there is no response from SAP !!

Best Regards,

Kavita Meswani