cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition zfr2 ( Frieght Values changed )

amit_madkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

1) Contract is created with ZFR2 ( Freight Value as 2400 , Manual Entry ) Fixed Amount

2) 1st Order Created with reference to Contract. ZFR2 ( RS 2400 Copied ) Fixed amount

3) 2nd Order Created with reference to Contract. ZFR2 ( RS 2200 )  value not copied into the order. ( Different Storage Location created )

4) 3rd Order also same problem. Value differs in ZFR2 ( Different Storage Location created )

Now the client want that same rate should be copied to all orders created under contract.

What could be the problem????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

Check in sales order condition type ZFR2 comes from contract or any other condition record triggred based on storage location change using analysis option.

Also check the material and UOM are same for all the materials.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan R

amit_madkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

I checked the material and Uom. They are same in all orders.

Please help me with the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sales order ZFR2 comes from contract or condition record.

ZFR2 is header or item condition? once value entered it will split each release you create.

which contract are you using? QTY or value(Any assortmnet).

If different storage location proposed by system mean, check any userexit involved.

regards

Karthik

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the item category for the second and further orders same as the item category of the first order.

I hope it is not.

In that case you should look at the copy control from Contract to Order for all the relevant target item categories. In that item category screen, the pricing type should be maintained as D (Copy pricing elements unchanged)

This should solve ur problem.

amit_madkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Item categories are same for all orders.

In copy control, pricing type is matained as D.

Please tell me what could be the problem?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

The first sales order created with ref to contract, does it always have the correct freight value? and the issue is in the subsequent orders?

TW

amit_madkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes,

The first sales order created with ref to contract, always have the correct freight value and the issue is in the subsequent orders only.

First order picks up correct value.

Thanks