Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see any data in FBL3H

Anant_Malvankar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are not able to see any Data in FBL3H, even we have changed the layout. Here Hana DB is secondary

The same issue we are having with FBl1H and FBL5H.

The same report when we executed in FBL3N is displayed with the result.

Please refer the screen shot of FBL3H and HDBC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anant,

If you run into issues with the line item browsers (LIB), you should perform the following steps:

1. Generate the views (again) from transaction HDBVIEWS.
  2. If #1 doesn't resolve the issue, find the latest notes for the line item browsers. The LIB tcodes are usually part of the "Other Terms" section. Currently I recommend that you implement at least everything up to note 2124059.
  3. #2 Will usually also pull in some notes regarding view generation. Apply these notes as well or look for notes regarding the function group FAGL_VIEWS_GENERATE. Afterwards, make sure to generate the views again.

Hope this helps,

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

I realize that this is an old thread, but I think that applying note 2045534 will work for you. More importantly do not forget to do the manual step attached to the note (Importing transport with tables). Not sure why SAP separated the tables from the other objects.

Regards,

Billy.

Anant_Malvankar
Explorer
0 Kudos

HDBC Screen Shot for the above query

Below are the additional details for your reference

1. Here HANA DB is secondary
  2. Data was loaded to HANA DB via SLT and we find no issue
  3. The Connection between  ECC and HANA DB service is working fine and there is no issue

Regards

Anant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check for the required GL master(FS00) data's are marked as line item display or not?

Anant_Malvankar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Venkataswamy,

I can able to see the data, when I execute it through  SAP transaction code FBL3N, but not sure why it is not working for FBL3H.

Regards

Anant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anant,

Did you have any luck? I also have similar issue.

Regards,

Mukul